We don’t know there’s any better approach to appreciate some espresso than with a flawless perspective of cheerful flying creatures topping off on breakfast. With this simple DIY, your chickadees, cardinals and sparrows get a nibble and you get the opportunity to enliven your trees with a bright wreath. Win-win!
1. Blend 2 bundles of unflavored gelatin with some warm water.
2. Include 6 tbsp of light corn syrup and 1/2 measures of flour. Blend until smooth.
3. Gradually include 8 measures of birdseed, mixing as you go. Heads up: It may take a while to get all the flying creature seed covered — keep at it!
4. Gently coat within the bundt container with cooking splash.
5. Include a couple of crisp or solidified cranberries to the dish.
6. Spoon the birdseed blend into the bundt skillet, pushing down immovably.
7. Give the wreath a chance to dry for 24 hours.
8. Painstakingly expel the wreath from the bundt container and circle strip through to hang it up.